Are you tired of being found below your competitor on a web search? Or maybe you’re not being found at all? What can you do to help your business get found?
Getting found on the web, that is what it’s all about. All of us want to be found quicker, and ahead of our competition. We want to be first in line. Here are some tips you should follow if you want to be found.
1) Be consistent with your company name wherever it’s listed on the web; MANTA, Google, Bing, Facebook, any local listing out there that you are on. For example: Pete’s Fishing Shop, Inc. is the name of your company, however, you have it listed on Facebook as Peter’s Fish Shop. On Manta, you have it listed as Pete’s Fishing Place. Whatever name you put out there, be consistent. Don’t confuse the search engines. Brand your company with one name, a specific address(es) and consistent contact information.
2) Ask for reviews or testimonials. Good reviews are important in the search engines. If you have a really happy client, tell them to go and “Like” you on Facebook and leave you a testimonial, or review. This is a great way to help bring you up in the search engines.
3) Be active on social media. It’s important that you stay active, post, share, like. This will also help your ratings, and boost your SEO.
4) Advertise. Yes, it pays to advertise. Google Ad Words will boost your rankings by simply advertising. You can specifically target certain areas too. Test out the waters, and try advertising on Google, or boosting a post in Facebook. Remember though, be consistent, try it for 3 – 6 months, and see how it works for you. Look at your reports, your web analytics.
5) Blog. Find a way to add value to your website. Create a “How To..” video, write an article on what you know best. This is called content marketing, and it works.
To sum it up, if you don’t have the time to commit to getting found on the web, find a business, like Dynamic Designs Unlimited, LLC to help you get found. It’s so important in this day and age, that you keep up with technology, with Google. You can easily stay focused on your business, while we are working on your marketing. Give us a call today; 920-822-4450 to see what we can do to make you get noticed. Partner with us.
P.S. When you make changes or you advertise, remember it takes time for the web crawlers to find that information. It’s not going to happen over night. Be diligent in your efforts, and focus, but also have patience. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. In the end, the Turtle won the race over the Hare. Why, because he was focused and consistent. Be the Turtle.